Minimum age for admission should be 17 years before 31st December, whereas maximum age limit is 35 years
- A.N.M. – 10+2 passed in any stream
- G.N.M. – 10+2 passed in any stream with English and aggregate of 40% marks
- B.Sc. (N) – 10+2 passed with 45% aggregate in PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English)
Documents required at the time of admission
- Attested photocopy of High institute Mark Sheet with Pass certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate Mark Sheet with Pass certificate.
- Character certificate by a Gazetted Officer.
- Passport size color photograph to be affixed on the application form.
- Transfer /Migration certificate from institute/ college last attended
Medical Fitness : Selected candidate should be medically fit. They will have to submit a medical examination report as per guidelines fifteen days before the commencement of examination.
Duration of course :
|2 Years||3 Years||
- The form should be neatly filledby the candidate herself/himself.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- The completed forms should reach the institute office by the specified date.
- No form will be accepted after due date.