- Student must be an Indian National
- Must have secured admission Regency Institute
- Student must have a good past academic record
- Student must not have any existing education loan from any other Institution, on the date of application of new education loan
- Either father or mother or guardian should be a co-borrower
- Loan may be considered at the branch nearest to the permanent residence of the student.
Education Loan Process
- Student will have to apply directly to the bank of his choice, from where he / she wishes to avail the loan.
- The student will have to complete all documentation formalities directly with the bank, as per the education loan process of the bank.
- Regency Institute shall provide the Admission Letter required by the bank .
Limitations of Liability
- Regency Institute would like to clarify that we are only providing information about education loan. The education loan is a two party agreement between the bank (first party) and the student (second party). All liabilities regarding the loan and arising out of it shall be directly borne by the student and his co-borrowers.
Banks Providing Education Loans
- State Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Canara Bank
- HDFC Credila
- Resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Annual Income from all sources for category (Post Metric) – OBC, MINORITY and GENERAL must not exceed more than Rs. 2,00000/- & for category SC/ST must not exceed more than Rs. 2,50000/-
Application Process is as Follows:
For more information :: https://scholarship.up.gov.in/index.aspx