Minimum age for admission should be 17 years before 31st December, whereas maximum age limit is 35 years
- 10+2 pass or its equivalent preferably with science (physics, chemistry and biology) and aggregate of 40% marks. Students with arts can also apply
- Those who have cleared 10+2 and vocational ANM courses (revised after 2001) from school recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- English is compulsory
- Student should be medically fit
- In addition to the above, all admission procedures that have been laid down by the concerned State Nursing Council Nursing Examination Boards (S.I.B.E., M.I.B.E. C.M.A.I.) are applicable
Documents required at the time of admission
- Attested photocopy of High School Mark Sheet with Pass certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate Mark Sheet with Pass certificate.
- Character certificate by a Gazetted Officer.
- Passport size color photograph to be affixed on the application form.
- Transfer /Migration certificate from school/ college last attended
Medical Fitness : Selected candidate should be medically fit. They will have to undergo medical examination at Regency hospital.
Selection Procedure :There will be a written test to general knowledge / aptitude test. Selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Duration of course : 3 years
- The form should be neatly filledby the candidate herself/himself.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- The completed forms should reach the school office by the specified date.
- No form will be accepted after due date.